The Choice is Yours
Kensite ensure the best possible standard of site accommodation in order to meet customers’ demands. Take a look at our range of product then contact us for an unbeatable level of service.
Site AccommodationTwelve, twenty four or thirty two foot long units (whatever suits your site) can be stacked to create the configuration to your specified requirements.
See examples of possible configurations
Never resting on our laurels, we have invested in the first solar powered, ground lowering, welfare unit designed to meet the need of any utility or development project. Whilst the unit offers the usual key features of the conventional mains and generator powered welfare stations it provides the break through to reduce unnecessary emissions.
See our Eco-Wise section for more information.
Mobile Welfare StationsAn invaluable self-contained unit which is particularly advantageous when working on a remote site where there’s no electricity, water or drains. Each unit features separate areas for toilet, drying and canteen facilities as well as seating for up to 8 personnel. The power supply is provided by a fully integrated 6KVA diesel generator. A range of static welfare cabin options is also available.
- Overall weight less than 2 tonne – can be towed by a 4x4
- Air suspension with raising and lowering facility for extra facility
- Anti-vandal metal construction with metal shutters and coupling shroud
- Canteen area with seating for up to 8 personnel
- Kitchen area equipped with kettle and microwave
- Recirculating toilet
- Blow heater & Night heater
- Separate drying area
- Re-circulating WC and washing facilities with full arm sink and hot water system
- Easy clean internal layout with washable PVC
- Drying room with hat and coat hooks and heaters
Small Mobile UnitKensite also provide a smaller gas/electric powered unit to accommodate up to 5 personnel. These are particularly popular with local authorities, utility and railway maintenance companies as well as our construction clients.
- 4/5 seater dinette
- Multi-power options from 12volt to 110/240volt
- Choice of gas or electric with fail-safe systems
- 2-door, separate toilet and canteen areas