Self Drive Welfare Vans
Fully compliant 7 and 8 seated welfare facility is the ultimate mobile self contained road vehicle for use in applications such as rail, motorway and highway maintenance, utilities, airport airside operations or remote contracts.
Self-drive welfare vehicles are becoming increasingly popular for busy sites. Completely self contained units, featuring seperate areas for toilet, drying and canteen facilities.
- M1 crash tested seats
- Complete with 3 point seat belts
- Sliding panoramic window
- Fixed dining table
- Mess/cooking area
- Non-slip flooring throughout
- Water boiler
- Private toilet area with electric flush system
- Hot water hand wash
- Soap & paper towel dispensers
- First aid kit/fire extinguisher/emergency glass hammer
Typical layout of 7 seater welfare van (8 seater also available)